You look around, and it's like our world keeps breaking into these different chunks of possibilities. Each day, there's something new, something that makes you question the very nature of reality itself. I often think Is Reality Already A Virtual Video Game?POST
Or If I'm just imagining it. The thing about this life is will we ever truly know?
It's interesting how every energy update and mental software install seems to introduce fresh thoughts and paradigms of not only how to view the world, but also how "not" to view the world (with the new install).
You can't help but notice that it feels like these loops and patterns are designed to keep our conscious minds busy while the subconscious part of our being quietly absorbs some subliminal info in another dimensions and perhaps that's where the real game is being played. It's a bit like a magic trick – distracting you with one hand while the other does something you're not even aware of.
Now, this may not be entirely true, maybe it's just how collective consciousness works, I'm not necessarily opposed to that, in fact - I don't believe there are a bunch of evil beings out there in the ether directly manipulating our reality but I guess there is always the possibility.
What I do know is this - whether its a new war, a new protest, or some diversionary tactic designed to pull you into a choice point where you have to decide right now which side you're on, it just doesn't seem real.
A common pattern in human consciousness is to always find how the current moment or collection of moments ourselves or even others close to us are experiencing can contain some level of threat that's both everywhere and also undetectable. This pattern links directly into our fear centers which primarily serve as the function to protect ourselves from potential danger.
Well, what do we do when the danger is seemingly both everywhere and unrecognizable? We may have to make some of the danger up in our minds, just to give more visibility to our innate feeling, and here we are.
It also feels like in the process of playing out the story of our own lives - we change our parts of ourselves and gain more traits and abilities that we can use for our actual mission. In way we're learning how to reveal our real character.
You see, there is danger in the world, but it's not everywhere - in fact it will probably not ever be everywhere. If you walk outside from where you are now, realistically theres no danger and nothing to be afraid of. It's not to say that every aspect of our interface of experience is wrong or disoriented, it may just be too amplified to things which are not real.
Even with all these real-world events happening left and right, do we need to be so invested in them? Is it essential to let these external events define our local reality? Or is there a deeper layer to our individual existence that leaves clue to how the reality is built
In this day and age, we're coming together on many levels – not just through our digital devices, but also on a more metaphysical plane. It's like we're becoming part of a greater society designed in the sky and we're just the characters playing out the story that's already written and perhaps played out before.
The speed of how much reality is changing is dizzying. It's as if our grasp of reality is slipping, and we're left chasing after the fading remnants of what once was. This is what I have referred to as the Old World Vs The New World.
- Slower Pace Of Change: Reality evolves at a relatively gradual pace.
- Stable Perceptions: Our understanding of reality is rooted in familiar, stable concepts.
- Linear Progression: Life's path follows a more linear trajectory, with fewer unexpected turns.
- Limited Connectivity: Interactions are primarily confined to physical, face-to-face encounters.
- Clear Boundaries: Distinctions between the real and the virtual are more defined.
- Singular Narratives: A single, overarching narrative dominates the collective consciousness.
- Predictability: Life is marked by predictability and a sense of certainty.
- Traditional Wisdom: Established sources of wisdom and knowledge hold greater sway.
- Reliance on Physical Experiences: Most experiences are grounded in the physical world.
- Rapid Change: Reality undergoes swift and constant transformations, making it challenging to keep up.
- Shifting Realities: Our understanding of reality is increasingly dynamic, changing and adaptable.
- Nonlinear Progression: Life's path is characterized by unexpected twists and turns.
- Hyperconnectivity: Digital devices enable interactions with individuals globally, blurring geographical boundaries.
- Blurred Boundaries: The lines between the real and the virtual worlds become increasingly ambiguous.
- Multiple Narratives: A multitude of narratives coexist, catering to diverse perspectives.
- Uncertainty: Life is marked by a sense of uncertainty, and predictability is reduced, and is accepted.
- Digital Wisdom: Online sources, social networks, and crowd wisdom influence beliefs and decisions.
- Integration of Virtual Experiences: Virtual experiences become an integral part of daily life, shaping perspectives and behaviors.
In the Old World, the pace of life is steady, and change is often met with resistance. The focus on stability and predictability shapes the collective experience, with authoritative figures guiding the way. This world operates within the confines of known boundaries.
On the other hand, the New World is characterized by rapid change and adaptability. It operates at a faster pace, demanding an openness to new realities and experiences. Here, a multiplicity of narratives coexist, allowing individuals to navigate various perspectives and immerse themselves into new realities that better serve individuals at each phase of their character development.
While some may long for the familiarity of the Old World, others eagerly embrace the opportunities of the New World. It's a space where individuality is celebrated, and the human experience becomes more personalized.
I think the New World is coming sooner than we think, in fact it's already here. As far as I can tell we just have to wait for the Old World to inevitably crumble in our itself as it fights with itself and the enemies of it's domain.
In ways if you are out of touch with the Old World, you are invisible to them. We are protected.